Ferndown Swim School
We're proud of our swimming pool and swim school in Ferndown, Dorset
The Pool and Facilities
We are so pleased to announce that our new pool is opening in February 2019. It is currently under construction and we can't wait to show you all.
We are hoping that people will think 'WOW' when they walk in and then be blown away by the quality of our lessons. Follow us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all the progress.
We will be operating from Ferndown 48 weeks per year.
- Our pool is 10m x 4m x 1.2m deep
- It is heated to a minimum of 32 degrees
- We have a state of the art plant room, meaning our pool is superbly clean
- Microbiology tests are conducted fortnightly to keep our water quality at its best
- We don't only use chlorine to keep the water clean, we also use a UV system (double protection!)
We have the following:
3 showers, 2 big changing rooms, 3 bathrooms (1 is accessible which can be used for private changing and one on poolside), baby changing, buggy parking, lockers, seating area with a colour TV to watch your child's lesson or you can be on poolside taking an active role in your child's learning, magazines and hot drinks available for the parent that needs to relax.
Maximum class size for Preschool and up is 5
Maximum class size for babies and toddlers is 6
Parking is in the local car parks, instructions will be sent out with booking confirmation.
But most of all we just have a lovely environment that is conducive to learning.
Please read more about our wide range of swimming classes for all ages and abilities.
LEARN TO SWIM
We're at 352 Ringwood Road
Amongst the shops